Safety and Specialist Glass
Document N diagram - click on the left hand diagram to view a larger version.
Whether it’s for a shop or display window or conservatory roof, a patio door, an internal screen, a low level window, a table top, a shelf or a myriad of other uses Safety Glass is an important part of our product range so we only use Toughened Glass that carries EN12150 and Laminated Glass that carries EN12449.
We have a huge range of specialist glasses for you to discover:
- Acoustic Control - reducing noise transmission through the window
- Diffusing glass - for softly translucent privacy
- Fire Resistant Glass - improving safety should a fire break out
- Historic Units - slim sealed units especially for conservation areas and listed buildings
- Painted Glass - ceramic glass for building facades or spray painted for kitchen splash backs and decoration
- Processed Glass - polished and drilled glass for table tops, shelves, shower screens, balustrades, cabinets etc
- Roof Glass - designed to keep your conservatory cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Sandblasted Glass - elegant designs and privacy
- Self Cleaning Glass - useful anywhere, especially on roofs and hard to reach windows
- Solar Control Glass - reducing heat gain and improved thermal efficiency
- Venetian Blind Units - smart and stylish with controllable privacy
Call us on 0115 900 7100 for advice and supply of the right glass for your application.